The New Payment Environment & Regulatory Challenges
Tackling Payment Data Security & Data Privacy
Open Banking: The New Seedbed for Financials
13 Dec 2017
- Welcome by Summit Chairman | Harry Smorenberg
- Introduction by Rob Craig | Chairman of Australian Payment Network
- Keynote address by Dr Philip Lowe | Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia
- Panel Debate “Towards the New World of Payments”
- Tackling Payment Data Security & Data Privacy
- Open Banking: The New Frontiers
- The New Payment Environment & Regulatory Challenges
- Online Marketplaces and eCommerce
- Blockchain - Is it Harvest Time?
- Digital identity as cornerstone of payments
- Australia in the context of global developments
- Fintech Showcase - Our cream of the crop Fintech innovators
Join the best briefing on Australia’s payments / transaction developments and be a part of the top network in Oceania!
Co-hosted with AusPayNet, the inaugural AustralianPaymentSummit is a strategic & pragmatic – for & by senior professionals – platform. APS covers key trends and discusses global lessons, Fintech and developments in Open Banking, PSD2, Digital Identity, Real time Payments and Regulatory Alignments. By exchanging the key trends, best practices and workable solutions, we deep-dive into topics and innovations affecting the business directions for the future.
Price includes all lunch, drinks and coffee breaks 13 December 2017 and documentation. Pricing excl VAT:
Summit Venue – Hyatt Regency Sydney
With Darling Harbour as its backdrop, Hyatt Regency Sydney is Sydney’s largest upscale hotel. Stay in any of its 892 well-appointed guestrooms nestled in the heart of Sydney’s Central Business District near Sydney Harbour Bridge. Enjoying a great meal onsite is a given, with dining experiences including the rooftop bar, Zephyr and Sailmaker restaurant. Whether visiting for the stunning Sydney location or in town for business, Hyatt Regency Sydney is the place to see and be seen.